Steel fixer is a tradesman, create designs using steel bars and position them in buildings to strengthen the concrete during construction. Steel fixer is also known as rod-busters and iron-workers. This work involves several engineering drawings that include the type of bars, spacing used, designs in detail.
The civil construction industry is developing rapidly in GCC country, the need of civil workers also increasing. Nowadays the requirement of steel fixer is higher than other civil workers. We are the manpower companies in Dubai or Steel fixer supply in Dubai and we will provide the skilled steel fixer according to employer requirement.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Responsibilities of Steel Fixer
These are the few requirements of steel fixer:
- Steel fixer has to work in various projects such as bridges, tunnels, multi store housing, commercial, multi store buildings and industrial units.
- They should be able to follow the engineering drawings and instructions in workplace.
- Steel fixer will be closely working with engineers, designers and other construction workers.
- They must have practical knowledge.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The main duties of steel fixer are:
- Understanding and following the engineering plans.
- Provide fitting supports such as spacers and chairs.
- Using power tool and hand cut the steel bar into mesh.
- Install slabs and beams.
- Build sections by tying bars together with help of wires, welds.
- Usability of hydraulic jacks and tension equipment.
GCC has more construction projects in today’s time and even in future, therefore the demand of civil workers also increasing day-by-day. The employer or manpower companies in Dubai expects some qualities and skills from workers. Requirements vary from company to company.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]These are the few qualities:
- Use of power tools for cutting, bending, making mesh.
- Ability to take decision on the spot.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Able to do fabricating, placing and fixing the bars.
- Steel fixer should have good physical stamina.
- Ability to learn new technical skills.
- They should be good head for heights.
- Ability to read building plans and safety policies.
- Adjust to the environment conditions of the country.
- They should give complete dedication to work.
BCC are the manpower companies in Dubai and we will help you to provide skilled workers based on employer requirements. We have several years of experience in recruiting the top candidates for industries. Our team is consisting of the best experts to fulfill your need.
BCC will provide the best quality workers by scrutinizing all the qualities through screening process. We hire and provide services to various cities of GCC.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”260″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]