BCC provide manpower supply service for construction industry. We rigger supply company in Dubai has professional team to hire skilled workforce and meet the requirements of employers.
Construction industry is ever booming sector in GCC country. The requirement of Rigger and other civil workers is increasing in construction industry. Rigger is specialized in lifting, moving heavy items with help of cranes or other lifting items. They should be skilled in the use of cranes, pulleys and lifting gears.
Responsibilities of Rigger:
- Attach loads to rigging to move or lift.
- Good knowledge about use of power tools.
- Control movements of heavy equipment using chain-falls, gin poles.
- Dismantle the equipment after the work.
- Rigger should aware of safety rules and apply them immediate at the time of need.
- Able to calculate load requirements.
- They should have strong mathematics skill.
- Good communication skills to communicate with supervisors.
- Able to work as a team with co-workers.
- They should have ability to decide type of Pulleys, Booms and Cables.
Every employer require skilled rigger and who is able to handle any type of construction project. Therefore the employer or rigger supply company in Dubai require some basic skills and qualities from each employee.
Below are the list of skills and duties of Rigger:
- Rigger should be physically and mentally strong as they work at heights.
- They should complete high school diploma.
- Able to understand particular type of hooks, chains and cables to attach to lifts.
- Rigger must know about construction business.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge about power tools, heavy equipment.
- They should have experience in handling crane.
- Test rigging to ensure reliability and safety.
Give signals to crane operator.
BCC will hire the candidates as per the above listed skills to meet the requirements of employer. We rigger supply company in Dubai saves time and cost of employer by hiring exact workforce. BCC provide service to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Alain, Sharjah and other GCC countries.