The emerging trends in UAE are the construction work. As the size of construction work is increasing, the needs of labor force also increasing. The data says that 98% of carpenters are male.Recently in the construction field, EXPO 2020 has been introduced in Dubai. This has increased the demands of civil workers in UAE.The most important worker from number of civil workers is the Carpenter. He is a skilled tradesman and perform the carpentry work such as cutting, shaping and installing the wooden structures.They are different types of carpentry services in UAE are available. Some are listed below.
These are list of few types of carpenter as:
- Finish Carpenter
- Trim Carpenter
- Ship’s Carpenter and more
A finish carpenter is also called as joiner who performs furniture making, model building, wood working and other carpentry works. These workers are very essential at construction site.carpenter is specialized in trimming and molding of door, window casing and other ornamental work. They also known as Cabinet Installers.is specialized in detailed work for making cabinets, wardrobes, dressers and other storage designs with help of wood.ship’s carpenter is specialized in shipbuilding, maintenance and repair techniques for ship in case of battle or storm damage.
Responsibilities of Carpenter:
- They read blueprints and draw the sketches of wooden designs.
- Carpenter will build wooden frames, windows, doors and staircase of buildings.
- They should calculate and measure the wooden requirement for building.
- Cutting, shaping and smoothing lumber or other materials according to requirement.
- Build frames, windows, doors and staircase for building.
- Layout floorings, roofing and ensure that they are leveled.
- Assemble cabinets, furniture and shelves according to design.
- Inspect entire structure and conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Carpenter gives beautiful looks to the buildings.
Employers expects for carpentry services in UAE with basic skills and duties as listed below:
- Carpenter should have experience.
- They should have hands-on experience in work.
- Ability to read documents and drawings.
- Understand the techniques and methods of carpentry work
- Able to read and speak English language.
- Follow the safety rules and policies.
- Able to use all power tools that apply to work.
- Good understanding of basic mathematics.
- Ability to use electrical, manual equipment and measuring tools.
- They should have good physical strength.
- Minimum education to understand and to complete the task.
- Finishing carpenter requires sharp visions.
BCC will fulfill all these requirements and to provide skilled carpentry services in UAE to any kind of employers. Employer can save time for searching candidates, save money from advertisement.Our expertise team always ready to support employers as well as employee. We will work as a bridge for both and offers workers carpentry services in UAE and also for various cities of GCC.